Thursday, January 15, 2009

Delicious Vegan Meal "American Style"



When I say I eat Vegan, people look at me with such disdain. It is amazing. I am so grateful to live in an area of the US where most anything "Whole Food" is embraced. At any rate. Here is a great vegan meal for you to try if you like.

Delicious "Field Roast Grain Meat". This stuff is amazing. It looks like a small roast, and is stuffed with a concoction of squash, mushrooms and other yummy stuff. It takes only 15 minutes to heat.

Menu

Field Roast with Hain's Vegan Gravy
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Organic non-GMO corn
Steamed Organic Broccoli

I boiled organic potatoes, mashed them when done ( leave some of the potato water in the potatoes ). I added "Veganase", and LOT'S of granulated garlic, as well as some "Earth Balance" and a bit of unsweetened soy milk for the right consistancy. Really a down home healthy meal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that brand of field roast. Just recently tried it and am addicted to it.

Unknown said...

...and it was delish!!! Wishing I could eat some now. :)